Chili Egg PuffFrom jemison 6 years ago
- 10 eggs, beat in a large bowl until lemon in color. shopping list
- Add: shopping list
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1 t baking powder shopping list
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 16 oz Jack cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c melted butter shopping list
- 1 small can diced green chillies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredints well.
- Spray a 9X12X2" baking dish and pour in the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Slice and serve (Example: 2x4 for Potlucks or 4x4 for Breakfast).
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!