Orange-cranberry CakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 21/4c flour shopping list
- 11/2c rolled oats shopping list
- 1Tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1/2tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4c butter,softened shopping list
- 1c sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1c milk shopping list
- 2c fresh cranberries,chopped shopping list
- 2Tbs sugar shopping list
- 2tsp finely shreaded orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 10" tube pan;set aside. In bowl,stir together flour oates,baking powder,soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl,beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 sec.. Add the 1c sugar;beat till combined. Add eggs;beat till well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk,beating on low speed after each addition till well combined.
- Toss cranberries with 2Tbs sugar;fold into batter with orange peel. Spoon batter into prepared pan;spread evenly.
- Bake 50-60 mins. or till wooden pick near center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 mins. Remove from pan. Cool on rack. Prepare orange glaze;spoon over cooled cake. Let stand till glaze sets.
- Orange Glaze:
- In small bowl,combine 1c powdered sugar and 1/2tsp finely shreaded orange peel. Add 2-3 tsp orange juice to make drizzling consistency.