Beginners Luck Chicken in Creamy Cheese and Bacon SauceFrom jrt_mom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Lay out thigh fillets and season with salt and black pepper.
- Insert 1 pc of uncooked bacon for each thigh and roll.
- Arrange in baking dish greased with butter.
- Bake for 10 mins or until chicken turns white and the bacon slightly cooked.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover dish with heavy cream and cheese and bake for another 20 mins. Voila! Kids will love this too!
The Cookjrt_mom Metro Manila, PH
The Rating4 people
mmmmmm sound delish! gets 5 forks from me. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
It sounds wonderful!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
thats what i like easy!!
'cause i'am lazy!frodo in meadville loved it