Belgian Waffle Topper 11From 22566 5 years ago
- apple Topper for Belgian Waffles: shopping list
- 6 Cups apples,peeled,cored,sliced shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups apple cider shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar,firmly packed shopping list
- 1/4 Cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 Cup apple cider shopping list
- 1/4 Cup brandy shopping list
- 1/4 Cup flour shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan,mix apples,1-1/2 cups cider,brown sugar,raisins,cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat,cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender.
- In a bowl,mix 1/4 cup apple cider,1/4 cup brandy and flour,mix well.
- Stir flour mixture into apple mixture,stir constantly ,cook until mixture is thicken and bubbles.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons butter.
- Keep warm until you make the crunch topping.
- Crunch Topping:
- 4 Tablespoons Butter,1/2 Cup Quick Oats,1/4 Cup Brown Sugar,firmly packed,1/4 Cup chopped Pecans.
- Melt butter in skillet,stir in oats,brown sugar,and pecans,stir constantly over heat until mixture is brown and crumbly.
- Take one Belgian Waffle and place 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on each waffle,pour warm apple mixture over ice cream,then sprinkle with crunch topping.