Grouper With Tropical SalsaFrom dariana 6 years ago
- 4 6- to 8-ounces fresh or frozen grouper or catfish fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pistachio nuts or almonds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon-flavored olive oil or olive oil shopping list
- 1 15-1/4-ounce can tropical fruit salad, drained and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
- lime wedges (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow dish combine the flour, pistachios or almonds, pepper, salt, tarragon, and basil. Place milk in another shallow dish. Dip fish in the milk and then coat with the flour mixture, patting flour mixture onto fish, if necessary. Place in an even layer in the prepared pan. Drizzle fish with oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, for salsa, in a small bowl combine the tropical fruit salad, vinegar, lime juice, and snipped cilantro. Serve salsa with fish. Accompany with lime wedges, if desired.