Applesauce Loaf CakeFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Add to applesauce mixture; mix well.
- Stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into two greased 8-in. X 4-in.X2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
Piece Of Cake376 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
An Apple A Day30 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members