Island WingsFrom sweetelvengurl 6 years ago
- 50 chicken wings......... shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 2 TBSP dark soy sauce shopping list
- 3 TBSp oyster flavored sauce shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 4 TBSP hot chilli garlic paste.....i prefer vietnamese or thai pastes....they are killers shopping list
- hardware shopping list
- oven proof pyrex dish or foil pans- granted for 50 wings it will take a large baking tray or just divide into 2 pans.... shopping list
How to make it
- so just toss everything together and mix to coat well
- place pan(s) into a preheated 350F oven
- let cook for 30 minutes
- now the chicken wings will give off their own liquid........so the wings may appear to have alot more liquid....
- i usually remove the wings to a serving platter or dish and then just bring the remaining liquid to a boil in a saucepan, till the liquid thickens or reduces by half......just pour that over the chicken wings again and coat evenly..
- garnish with herb of your choice, i like chopped cilantro......or you could use thai basil