Paula Deens Cheesy Banana Ham CasseroleFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 8 slices Smithfield Deli Thin cooked ham shopping list
- 6 slices Smithfield Naturally Hickory smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- butter shopping list
- 12 slices white bread shopping list
- 4 bananas, sliced on the bias shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar shopping list
- 2 cups crushed potato chips shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 X 13 glass baking dish.
- Butter both sides of the bread and layer 6 of them into the bottom of the baking dish, overlapping them as necessary but keep them even.
- Layer the slices of ham on top of the bread and then the bananas, 6 more slices of bread, then the cheese, potato chips, and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Pour this over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.
- Cut into squares and remove with a spatula, like lasagna.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- cardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔