Paula Deens Holiday Leftovers SandwichFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
- Leftover Smithfield ham shopping list
- 6 sandwich rolls (any fresh sandwich roll will work) shopping list
- butter to toast rolls shopping list
- Leftover sweet potatoes (anyway you like them!) or mashed potatoes shopping list
- Leftover stuffing or dressing shopping list
- Leftover cranberry sauce (or just open another can!) shopping list
- Leftover gravy shopping list
How to make it
- Spread butter on both sides of the rolls and toast or grill in a skillet. Place your leftover sweet potatoes, stuffing and gravy in seperate microwave safe containers to heat through.
- To assemble the sandwich, it is key to remember to not go overboard.
- You want the sandwich to be easy to eat while still capturing the flavor of each ingredient.
- Begin with a slice or two of ham.
- Top the ham with a thin layer of sweet potatoes.
- Top sweet potatoes with a thin layer of the stuffing.
- Top the stuffing with a thin layer of cranberry sauce.
- Drizzle gravy over the entire sandwich before serving.