Dianas grilled shrimpFrom capedread 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add cilantro, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, garlic, and crushed red pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place shrimp in a grill basket. Grill shrimp until pink on the outside and opaque in the center, 5 to 6 minutes. Stirring regularly during cooking.
- or skewer and bbq as ususal
People Who Like This Dish 1
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!