marinade or burger sauceFrom capedread 7 years ago
- 2 huge onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 huge clove of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 15 ml oil shopping list
- 250 ml beef broth shopping list
- 125 ml wine vinegar (white for mutton, red for steak) shopping list
- 250 ml tomato ketchup shopping list
- 15 ml worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 5 ml salt shopping list
- 2 ml Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 15 ml brown sugar shopping list
- 1 ml ground cloves shopping list
- 1 ml ground ginger shopping list
- 30 ml fruit chutney shopping list
- * 30 ml dark brown sherry (optional) shopping list
- * 125 ml milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients and use as marinade.
- If used for sauce over hamburger patties, sauté the onions and garlic before putting them into the marinade and mixing. Heat up the sauce before serving it with the burgers.
- If used as a marinade, allow meat to stand in marinade overnight. Remove just before bbqing
- If used to make a leg of lamb in the oven. Put a leg of lamb into a casserole dish or Dutch oven and pour the marinade over it. Bake in the marinade until the meat is tender and done.
The Cookcapedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!