Twice Baked PotatoesFrom munchy 7 years ago
- 8 baking potatoes shopping list
- veg oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 5 tbs butter or margarine shopping list
- 4-8 drops Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped chili peppers (serrano, finger, banana, etc.) shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- melted butter shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and scrub potatoes; dry and rub with oil. Puncture top with a fork. Bake in a 400º oven for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pressed. Remove from oven and cool a few minutes.
- Cut a slice from top of potatoes; scoop pulp into a mixing bowl, keeping skins intact. Set skins aside.
- Add sour cream, butter, and Tabasco sauce to hot potato pulp' mash until smooth. Stir in chopped chili peppers, green onions and salt.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; carefully mix into potatoes; pile into potato skins. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- BAke in a 400º oven until hot and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!