Homemade GranolaFrom sunny 9 years ago
- 2 cups rolled oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey, warmed to liquid shopping list
- 1/4 cup light olive oil (or 4 tablespoons butter, melted) shopping list
- 1/2 cup golden raisins or other dried fruit shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and almonds. In a glass measure, warm honey until it is no longer viscous. Add olive oil (or melted butter) to the honey and stir.
- Drizzle the honey-oil over the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet or in a 9-by-3-inch pan.
- Bake granola until golden and crunchy, stirring once, anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes. It will depend on your pan. Stir in the raisins. Makes about 3 cups.