Bread Machine Whole Wheat Dinner RollsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups Gold Medal® Better for Bread™ flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 teaspoons bread machine yeast shopping list
- Additional butter or margarine, melted, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except melted butter in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- 2. Select Dough/Manual cycle. Do not use Delay cycle.
- 3. Remove dough from pan, using lightly floured hands; place on lightly floured surface. Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes.
- 4. Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. Divide dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball; place in pan. Brush with melted butter. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place about 30 minutes or until double in size. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- 5. Heat oven to 375°F. Uncover rolls. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm, or cool on cooling rack.