Chilli Cheese ToastFrom kpb007 5 years ago
- 1 cup cheese- grated shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- chilli powder- to taste shopping list
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves shopping list
- green chillies- chopped (to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- milk- as required shopping list
- 6 bread slices shopping list
- oil- for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the cheese, salt, chilli powder, coriander, green chillies, baking powder and enough milk to beat to a thick batter, till well blended and light.
- Keep aside in a cool place for at least half an hour.
- Cut off the edges of the slices and divide each into halves. Pile the cheese mixture over the slices.
- Heat oil till a little bit of the batter thrown in comes up at once. Drop the bread pieces into it.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kpb007 MUMBAI, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkpb007 MUMBAI, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!