Chinese PotatoFrom kpb007 6 years ago
- 4 potatoes boiled but firm shopping list
- 3 spring onions chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1tsp. ginger finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. red chilli finely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. soya sauce shopping list
- 1tsp. tomato sauce shopping list
- 1tbsp. cornflour shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the cornflour and water. Peel and cut the potatoes into long thick slices
- Heat oil in a pan, add potatoes & fry till light golden brown. Fry all potatoes similarly.
- Remove half the oil. In the remaining oil, add the chillies, ginger and garlic. Fry for some time.Now add the potatoes.
- Add sauces, salt and sugar. Stir and add the cornflour solution. Cook till the water dries. Add spring onions and stir. Serve it hot.
The Cookkpb007 MUMBAI, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!