Taco Chicken WingsFrom 22566 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour and taco seasoning mix in a paper or plastic bag.
- Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time and shake to coat.
- Melt Butter in a 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Place chicken in pan,turning once to butter surfaces,then roll in corn chips return to pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
another great post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hummm! This is interesting! Sounds Yummy, love the use of corn chips here! Thanks, gotta have a big5 on this! Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!