Mushroom Chili FryFrom kpb007 5 years ago
- 300gms mushrooms, cut into quarters shopping list
- 8-10 dry red chilies shopping list
- 6 flakes garlic, sliced shopping list
- 2 onions, sliced thinly shopping list
- 3 cardamoms shopping list
- 3 cloves shopping list
- 1 stick cinnamon shopping list
- 2-inch piece ginger, finely sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsps coriander seeds shopping list
- 1 cup sour curd shopping list
- 2 tsps lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsps oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat 1 tsp. of oil on the tava and roast the chilies till dark in color. Fry the coriander seeds, garlic and ginger in the same way, using little oil. When cool, blend into fine powder.
- 2. In a saucepan heat the remaining oil and fry the onions till golden brown and crisp. Drain and keep aside.
- 3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom to the oil and fry for a minute. Then add the mushrooms, turmeric and salt and fry till mushrooms are half cooked.
- 4. Add the curd, ground powder and cook till done. Add the lemon juice and fried onions just before serving.
- 5. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with any pulao or naans.
The Cookkpb007 MUMBAI, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!