Strawberry MousseFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 quart strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- Whole and sliced strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Puree 1 quart of strawberries in container of blender.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until blended.
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water in a large bowl.
- Add boiling water stirring until gelatin completely dissolves then cool.
- Stir strawberry mixture into gelatin then chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Beat cream until foamy then gradually add powdered sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into strawberry mixture then spoon into lightly oiled mold.
- Refrigerate until set then remove to serving plate and garnish with strawberries.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!