Warm Salad with Ciabatta Croutons and Bacon VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 slices ciabatta bread shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 8 slices smoked back bacon shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 10 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 3 soft boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Liberally brush bread with olive oil on both sides then cut into large cubes and bake 10 minutes.
- Cut bacon into large strips and fry to crisp in shallow pan then add tomatoes and warm through.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on four serving platters then add crispy bacon and warm croutons to salad.
- Chop egg into wedges and arrange over salad.
- Deglaze pan with olive oil, vinegar and mustard then drizzle over salad.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!