Chocolate Chip Rice Crispy TreatsFrom elvybeauti 8 years ago
How to make it
- Begin by melting the butter in a Large pan, on low heat
- Once butter is melted, begin stirring in the marshmallows by doing 1/4 bag at a time (makes it easier). Stir constantly!
- Once butter and marshmallows are completely melted (no chunks), remove the pan from the heat, and begin pouring in the rice crispies 2 cups at a time. This is when you have to be fast about it! The marshmallows will begin to thicken, so stir constantly!
- Once all the crispies are in and thoroughly mixed, pour the chocolate chips in and mix quickly.
- Immediately mold the mixture into a greased pan (or 2 bread pans, depending how thick you like them).
- For light and fluffy treats, do not pack them down. For denser treats, pack them down!
- Serve warm :)
The Cookelvybeauti Lakewood, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!