Chicken SouvlakiFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast cut in 1 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 3 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in bowl and toss with lemon juice, oil, white wine, oregano and crumpled bay leaves.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Marinate for about 1 hour.
- Slip the chicken on to skewers alternating with a bay leaf.
- Place on grill and grill on high heat, lid down, for about 4 minutes per side (about 8 minutes altogether) or until the juices run clear.