delicious breakfast biscuit apple blossomFrom britnik 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to. 350* or what the instructions for the biscuits says.
- cut up the apples into small to medium sized pieces and put them into a bowl with the cinnamon sugar.
- grease the muffin pan
- flatten the biscuit and mold it into the muffin pan and put a sliver of butter into the bottom of each biscuit.. then put the apples in there and pinch the top together
- cook from 8-10 minutes, you will be able to tell when they are done.
- If used for a snack. little children love to help. = ]