Honey Spareribs - Oven BakedFrom kitchenwitchcooks 5 years ago
- honey spareribs - Oven Baked shopping list
- 1 c. chili sauce shopping list
- 3/4 c. honey shopping list
- 1/4 c. minced onion shopping list
- 2 T. dry red wine shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 3 lbs. pork spareribs shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- In a small saucepan, prepare sauce by combining chili sauce, honey, mince onion, wine, worcestershire sauce and mustard. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; remove from heat. Sprinkle spareribs with salt and pepper and place on a rack over a roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake at 375F (190C) for 35 to 45 minutes. Uncover and brush generously with sauce. Bake 45 minutes, brushing with sauce every 15 minutes, until spareribs are fully cooked and tender. Cut spareribs into serving portions and serve with remaining sauce. Yields 4 servings. shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!