Pumpkin Pancakes for TwoFrom mysterix 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-cook pumpkin or squash (we like Japanese Pumpkin or Queensland Blue) and mash into a thick paste.
- Blend in flour and egg and combine well, but not necessarily smooth.
- If mixture is too wet, add more flour--If too dry, sprinkle with milk.
- Season to taste with salt and cinnamon.
- Liberally coat a large skillet with non-stick or oil spray.
- Pour four to five pancakes into the well-heated skillet and cook until bubbles form and begin bursting on the topside of the pancakes.
- Gently flip and cook until browned on both sides.
- Serve hot with your favorite choices of honey, margarine/butter, cream, fruit, or syrup!
- Nutrition (Half of recipe): 166 Cals; 3.1g Fat; 1g Saturated Fat; 106mg Cholesterol; 623mg Sodium; 28.9g Carbs; 4.8g Dietary Fiber; 4.3g Sugars; 7g Protein; 384% Vitamin A; 6% Calcium; 9% Vitamin C; 19% Iron
People Who Like This Dish 4
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jrmhkts Sioux Center, IA
- morseg Toronto, CA
- mysterix Adelaide, Australia - Not USA Anymore!, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔