Pasta In Pesto BrothFrom softgrey 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta in salted water on high heat according to package direction.
- Add some frozen peas to pasta about 1/2 way through cooking.
- Drain pasta/peas and reserve about 1-2 cups of the cooking liquid.
- Divide pasta and peas into 2 large bowls.
- Add a scoop of pesto and some cooking liquid and toss- pesto will combine with water to make a delicious broth.
- Using the big side of a box grater, shred some cheese on top and stir again to give the cheese a chance to melt slightly.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating1 people
Hey Softie! Anything with fresh pesto holds great appeal and the embellishment of peas is one we've done, too, because my husband loves them so much. I know this is another winner.borinda in SoCal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!