Teriyaki Beef TenderloinFrom dugger 9 years ago
- 1 medium beef tenderloin shopping list
- 1 package onion soup mix shopping list
- 15 ounces beef broth shopping list
- 12 ounces beer shopping list
- 12 ounces water shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 3 ounces mushrooms, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and then place in a disposable aluminum roasting pan big enough to match the size of the roast.
- Place tenderloin on rotisserie spit. On high heat slightly sear the meat on all sides. Turn main burners off.
- Roast on rotisserie at medium heat until meat reaches proper internal temperature for your tastes [Use meat thermometer] basting with sauce every 15 minutes. .
- Remove roast when done and let it rest for 15 minutes. Pour basting sauce into a saucepan and reduce over medium heat to make a au jus sauce for serving.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
- Not added to any groups yet!