Mayonnaise BiscuitsFrom huminbrd56 6 years ago
- 2 cups self-rising flour shopping list
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 cups unbleached white flour shopping list
- 2 heaping teaspoons of baking powder shopping list
- scant 1/2 tsp. Crazy Jane's Mixed-up salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Crazy Jane's Mixed-up pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients gently in a bowl, just until mixed.
- Roll out on a floured board and cut into biscuits.
- Spray a pan with baking spray, or lightly oil it.
- Place the biscuits on the pan and bake in a 450 degree oven 10-12 minutes.
- You can also pour the batter into a square glass pan, bake it, and then slice it to serve.
The Cookhuminbrd56 Concord, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!