Slow Cooker Harvest Pork StewFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 lbs. pork, boneless roast, cut into 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic pepper shopping list
- 1 bag (1 lb.. 4 oz.) refrigerated new potato wedges shopping list
- 2 cups baby cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1 jar ( 12-oz.) home-style pork gravy shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chili sauce shopping list
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas shopping list
How to make it
- Toss pork, flour, seasoned salt and garlic pepper in 4 qt. slow cooker until pork is coated.
- Stir in potatoes, carrots, onion, gravy and chili sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat. 9 hours.
- About 20 minutes before serving stir in frozen sweet peas.
- Cover and cook on low until peas are tender
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating5 people
Looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
It is coming up on that time of the year again when we get to dust off the slow cooker and what a recipe to dust it off for!
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
This is definitely a keeper! Almost can't wait for cooler weather!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!