Mozzarella SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 ear of corn blanched cooled and kernels cut from cob shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley shopping list
- butter lettuce leaves shopping list
- 1 bunch asparagus tips blanched and cooled shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini thinly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 2 yellow squash thinly sliced on the diagonal shopping list
- 4 small tomatoes cut into wedges shopping list
- 1 medium orange bell pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 3/4 pound water packed fresh mozzarella cheese sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together mustard, vinegar and juice then slowly whisk in oil until emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl combine corn, onion and parsley with 2 tablespoons dressing then set aside.
- Line 4 dinner plates or large platter with lettuce leaves.
- In bundles decoratively arrange vegetables on greens.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over greens and vegetables.
- Place cheese slices in center of plates then sprinkle corn mixture over cheese and vegetables.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!