Banana Blueberry Pudding PieFrom askksk 6 years ago
- vanilla wafers shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 2 (3 oz) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant vanilla or banana pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- Additional banana slices & shopping list
- blueberries & vanilla wafers shopping list
How to make it
- Line pie plate with vanilla wafers; top with 2 bananas and 1 cup blueberries. In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 10 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pie plate. Chill. Garnish with additional banana slices, blueberries and vanilla wafers.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!