Teriyaki Chicken WingsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 20 chicken wings shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper and water.
- Bring to boil stirring to dissolve brown sugar then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add sesame oil and stir well.
- With sharp knife remove tips from wings then put in large sealable bag with soy sauce mixture.
- Seal and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour or up to 4 turning bag occasionally.
- Remove wings from bag then sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.
- Pour marinade into small saucepan over high heat then bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Grill wings directly over medium heat 16 minutes turning once and basting with marinade.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!