Southern Chicken n Hash Brown BakeFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 package (32 ounce) frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth or stock shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw hash browns overnight in refrigerator. Layer in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and mushrooms over the hash browns. Stir together sour cream, broth, soup, bouillon, onion, red pepper and garlic; pour over all. Sprinkle with paprika and almonds.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!