Stuffed Cubanelle PeppersFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. In a bowl, combine the eggs, salsa, chicken, bread crumbs and rice. Spoon into peppers.
- Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish and an 8-in. square baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce in larger pan and 1/2 cup sauce in smaller pan.
- Place peppers over sauce. Spoon remaining spaghetti sauce over peppers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Yield: 6 servings.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating0 people
your recipe is making me hungry. the flea market produce section is calling my name the diffrent twist on this old dish is very pleasing to me. thanks i know it will be great.maywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!