Honey Lemon Bbq Chicken WingsFrom cherrynilar3 8 years ago
- chicken wings (500g) shopping list
- Pure honey (three table spoons) shopping list
- lemon (Half) shopping list
- salt (Optional) shopping list
- Kraft barbecue sauce (One table spoon) shopping list
- Melted butter (two table spoons) shopping list
- peanut oil (one table spoon) shopping list
- KIKKOMAN Special Fragrance soy sauce (one table spoon) shopping list
- Crushed black pepper (a pinch/optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Firstly, wash the chicken wings well and put them in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon on the chicken wings and mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt (optional).
- After that, put in all the ingredients and mix.
- Cover the bowl with a cover or a plate and put it into the fridge for half an hour (if you don`t have time, put the chicken wings straight into the oven). Preheat the oven to 250.
- Insert the chicken wings into the oven for 30 or 40 minutes, it`s up to you (insert the chicken on the 2nd level) .
- After that, squeeze a little bit of lemon once again to get a nice smell and taste.
- When everything is done, serve with proudness! (and lemonade!)
The Cookcherrynilar3 KL, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!