Quick and Easy Thrown Together Baked Spaghetti CasseroleFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 1 lb angel hair pasta noodles shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Prepare noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain well.
- In a large skillet, add beef, onion, peppers and garlic.
- Brown until pink is gone out of the beef. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat mixture with the soups, water, seasonings, and spaghetti noodles.
- Spray a 9x13 inch glass dish with Pam and spread mixture into dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.