Slow-cooker CobblerFrom jones2888 8 years ago
- 16 ounces of frozen mixed berries (or peaches) shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 T quick-cooking tapioca shopping list
- 2 t. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/4 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 t. nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter shopping list
- vanilla ice cream (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together berries (or peaches), granulated sugar, tapioca and lemon peel in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and nutmeg.
- Add milk and butter. Stir until just blended. Drop by spoonfuls into berry (fruit) mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Turn slow cooker off. Uncover and let stand 30 minutes before serving.
- Spoon cobbler into bowls and top with ice cream, if desired.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!