pork chops with balsamic vinegarFrom frodo 7 years ago
How to make it
- trim fat,from chops and pound to 3/4 inch thickness
- season chops on both sides.with salt,garlic powder,pepper.
- heat pan 1 minute add olive oil, heat 1 more minute
- then add chops.cook on med high until well browned on both sides
- and cook through--about 5 minutes
- remove chops to a plate lower heat --add vinegar,sugar-cook until slightly thickened. about 2 minutes.
- put chops back in the pan and cook 4 minutes turning often
- to glaze them
- place on a serving dish and pour glaze, over them
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
- Not added to any groups yet!