Asian Beef StripsFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/2lb. boneless beef sirloin steak,cut in 1/4" strips shopping list
- 2 green onions,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4c soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbs sugar shopping list
- 2Tbs white wine or unsweetened apple juice shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves ,minced shopping list
- 1Tbs. sesame seeds shopping list
- 1tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten each strip of steak to 1/8" thickness. In large,resealable plastic bag,combine the onions,soy sauce,sugar,wine,garlic,sesame seeds,oil and pepper;add the beef Seal bag and turn to coat;refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place beef on small broiler pan. Broil 3-5" from the heat for 2-3 mins. on each side or till meat reaches desired doneness.