Enchilada-style BurritosFrom shariv 7 years ago
- 6 frozen prepared burritos (whatever flavor is your fave) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 8 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives -- drained shopping list
How to make it
- Place frozen burritos in a greased 13X9 baking dish; Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 mins. or until thickened. Add the tomato sauce, chili powder, bouillon, cumin and salt. Simmer for 5 mins or until thickened
- Pour over the burritos. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 35 to 40 mins.