Sharons Pork TenderloinFrom shariv 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- Coat entire pork tenderloin with dijon mustard
- Roll coated tenderloin in breadcrumbs to coat entire surface
- Place on rack in shallow baking pan
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes, or until crumbs are browned and meat is cooked to 165 degrees. If crumbs get too browned before pork is fully cooked, turn tenderloin as needed or loosely cover with foil.
The Cookshariv Rochester, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!