Hot Chili Basted Corn BonesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk oil, cilantro, tomato paste and chili sauce in a bowl.
- Cut each corn cob into three sections and blanch in a pot of boiling water 2 minutes.
- Drain then place in a shallow dish and pour marinade over corn to coat well.
- Cover and allow sit 2 hours.
- Grill the corn on a hot barbecue for 30 minutes regularly turning and brushing with marinade.
- Serve hot topped with butter and marinade and garnished with cilantro leaves.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!