Sicilian SpaghettiFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 pound spaghetti shopping list
- 4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and anchovies to cook for about 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and turn off heat. Add parsley and black ground pepper; mix together.
- Toss anchovy sauce with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese; serve.