Popcorn ShrimpFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon shopping list
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler. Line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Spray foil with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, lemon juice, and red pepper sauce. Mix well. On a sheet of waxed paper, combine bread crumbs and tarragon. Mix well.
- Dip shrimp in mayonnaise mixture, turning to coat. Dredge shrimp in bread crumb mixture, turning to coat and patting so crumbs adhere.
- Place shrimp on prepared pan. Broil 4 inches from heat, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Divide shrimp evenly among individual serving plates. Serve immediately.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!