Banana Milk ShakeFrom kcmm 7 years ago
- 3 ripe bananas cut into (broken by hand) medium chunks shopping list
- 5 cups of cold milk shopping list
- one scoop of vanilla ice-cream shopping list
- sugar to taste shopping list
- 1 cup ice-cubes ( or more depends on your taste) shopping list
- extra fruit for garnish either bananas, strawberry, orange (your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender put in the bananas
- add the milk ,the ice-cream and sugar
- blend for a few seconds
- add the ice-cubes
- when it is fully blended serve in a tall chilled glass and enjoy!!
- ** for the kids you can add to the rim of the glass a slice of banana or a strawberry to make it look like it's fancy! **
The Cookkcmm North York, CA
The Rating4 people
My hubby has a stomach ulcer and I swapped the sugar for honey and he's sleeping like a baby now.. thanks so much ;) I could not get him to eat bananas otherwise. Not only enjoyable but medicinal too!!!BCRED in loved it
BRILLIANT I LOVE IT!fabsticks in loved it
Thank you, we had some bananas that were going overripe, and this is perfect.
My grandma LOVED it.
Thanks.mrhatesburntfood in Albuquerque loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!