PIZZA BURGERSFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 8 oz can tomato sauce OR pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook ground beef and onion over medium high heat until meat is browned.
- Drain meat mixture, well.
- Add spices and mix in thoroughly.
- Add sauce and cheese.
- Put into (12 )whole-wheat hamburger buns and wrap individually in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Note: These pizza burgers can be frozen and reheated individually as needed.
- I did not get 12 servings, 6 is more like it