Faux Italian Chicken BakeFrom bellsd 8 years ago
- 2 lbs mixed chicken parts, skin on shopping list
- 3 carrots, coursley chopped shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, coursley chopped shopping list
- 1 parsnip, coursley chopped shopping list
- 4 baking potatoes, unpeeled, coursley chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch celery, coursley chopped shopping list
- 1Tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
- 3 Tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3-4 Tbsp dried oregano shopping list
- 2 Tbsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 large bottle zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 8-10 peperoncini peppers shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Add all veggies & chicken to large roasting pan
- Sprinkle oregano, black pepper & oregano, mix to coat
- Pour dressing over all, make sure use enough to coat all pieces
- Cook covered for 45 minutes
- Remove cover.
- Add peperoncini & olives. Stir to mix.
- Bake uncovered 15 more minutes or until potatoes are tender but still slightly firm.
The Cookbellsd Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating1 people
This fantastic recipe would be appreciated in the group Chicken Little so I have added it to that wonderful group so they all will have a chance to try your recipe.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!