Sweet Potato CheesecakeFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 2 9" graham cracker pie crusts-homemade or storebought shopping list
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add sweet potatoes. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time,beating after each addition.
- Stir in flour,salt,and spices until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- Cool completely and serve topped with whipped cream.
- Instead of graham cracker,use a vanilla wafer,shortbread,or a gingersnap crust.
- Bake one cheesecake and freeze the other unbaked for later use.