Asian Chicken Stir FryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts cut into strips shopping list
- 1 can golden mushroom soup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 16 ounce frozen mixed vegetables thawed shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet then add chicken and stir fry until browned.
- Add soup, soy sauce and garlic then heat to a boil.
- Add vegetables and cook until tender crisp then serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!