Italian Style Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper and Italian herbs then place in heavy skillet.
- Brown well in heated butter for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Add garlic, tomatoes with liquid and lemon juice then cover and simmer 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!